I remember it like it was yesterday. On Henry’s one-year birthday (which also happened to be Easter Sunday), we celebrated with a bunny cake smeared with cream cheese frosting. Which Henry proceeded to smear all over his body. It was all fun and games ’til he started breaking out in hives, and we had to pour Benadryl down his throat to combat what turned out to be a very allergic reaction to milk. Since then, every year we’ve made a visit to the allergy specialist to see if he’s grown out of his milk allergy. And every year Henry returns disappointed because he has to keep drinking soy milk instead of cow’s milk and can’t eat the same cupcakes as other kids. Well, everything changed today. More than four years later, Henry has finally outgrown his milk allergy! He celebrated with his very first ice cream cone. Not sure he’ll be chugging from the milk carton any time soon, but we sure are thrilled for our little boy.